Many traditional materials used for flat roofing are prone to ripping, tearing and causing leaks. This damage obviously results in costly repairs or replacement. We only use Glass-Reinforced Polyester (GRP) in our glass roof construction.
The state-of-the-art GRP material we use is guaranteed to last. It's one surface construction and strong materials also mean that GRP flat roog is virtually maintenance-free and comes with a comprehensive guarantee.
• A durable replacement for traditional roofing materials such as bitumen, felt and lead
• Suitable for roof structures, valleys etc
• Remain watertight and maintenance free for many years and can add significant value to a property
• No seams, joints or welds
• Comprehensive peace of mind guarantee
Image Gallery (click to enlarge)